FIRST NATIONAL CENTER
Built in 1931, the First National Center is a masterpiece constructed from limestone, marble, cherry stone and granite. The Great Banking Hall on the second floor is one of the most beautiful interiors in the country. It houses four murals which beautifully depict the history of Oklahoma. Over the next four decades, two buildings were added to the property which brought the square footage to over one million feet. Irish Realty acquired the facility in 1994 from a consortium of 30 lenders. Preservation Oklahoma recognized the Irish Realty owners for saving the property from closure.
BAPTIST CHILDREN'S HOME/
In 1981, Irish Realty purchased the Baptist Children's Home from the Baptist General Convention. John Kilpatrick was a partner in the forty acre property acquisition. The sales price set a record for an Oklahoma tract of commercial real estate. Charles Givens became the developer of Waterford with the Irish Realty group as a partner. Givens led the mixed use development which is an outstanding example of urban planning. His pre-development work with the surrounding neighborhoods brought Waterford accolades from the community.
Built from 1901 paver bricks, this timeless specialty retail center houses some of central Oklahoma's finest shops. It is widely recognized as one of the finest retail properties in the region. The Webb and Cayman's are two legends in Norman, Oklahoma. Irish Realty completed the property in 1982 and operated it for 18 years.
ALLIED TOWER/BAPTIST BUILDING
One of the finest buildings built in Oklahoma City during the 1980s was the home of Allied Bank. The 100,000 square foot, six story facility was developed by the Henderson Companies. Irish Realty purchased the property from Prudential Insurance. The Baptist General Convention of Oklahoma later purchased it for their state headquarters.
TOWN AND COUNTRY VILLAGE
Jack Johnston was the original developer of upscale Quail Creek. He held out a parcel on the corner of 122nd and May for a specialty center. Johnston selected Irish Realty to develop the property. Town & Country is a 45,000 square foot project which was completed in 1982. The development was recognized for its innovation in landscaping.
Irish Realty purchased this 65,000 square foot property from Cal Fed. It was developed by Jack Duffner who also developed the nearby Glenbrook residential area. he property is across the street south of Nichols Hills. It has housed Goldman Enterprises, Michael's Plum, Tony Roma's and The Varsity. Chesapeake Energy is the current owner.
This specialty center was also built from 1901 paver bricks, in an arched pattern with a natural slate roof. It is located in the center of the Northwest Highway area of Oklahoma City. Courtyard Plaza has national tenants such as Geico along with local businesses. Irish Realty worked with the neighborhood association to the north to create this beautiful property.
NICHOLS HILLS EXECUTIVE CENTER
John Hancock sold this garden office complex to Irish Realty in 1988. It was then home to Jordan Associates. The buildings were constructed around a beautiful garden with a waterfall overlooking a two story executive suite. The architect was the award winning Michael Mahaffey and Associates who also officed at the property.
Built by Charles Givens and Bill Kilpatrick, this three building complex is connected by two atriums. It was constructed with oversized bricks and was heavily landscaped. The Registry is located near 50 Penn Place in northwest Oklahoma City. Irish Realty purchased the facility from Allstate Insurance Company.
NICHOLS HILLS VILLAGE
Originally built for Corsin's Supermarket and Black's Drug, this center was Irish Realty's first retail property. It is located across from Nichols Hills and has been home to many outstanding local merchants. The property was renovated by John Henry and is now called Nichols Hills Crossing.
NORTH OAKS SHOPPING CENTER
Located at Danforth and Kelly in Edmond, North Oaks was built with a Fleming anchor store. The property was locally developed. When the Fleming store expanded across the street, Irish Realty bought the property from Mass Mutual. Irish Realty remarketed the center with Ace Hardware as the new anchor. Frank Battle purchased the property from Irish Realty.
117 PARK AVENUE
Irish Realty and Stephen Sherman purchased this four story marble building in the heart of downtown Oklahoma City. The property was acquired in 1989 from Aetna for renovation. The lobby was decorated with a four painting waterfall theme suite by Linda Warren. The building is currently owned and occupied by Stephen Sherman and Associates Law Firm.
WILLOW PLAZA SHOPPING CENTER
Irish Realty purchased Willow Plaza in 1991 and operated the property for 15 years. It is a 110,000 square foot neighborhood shopping center located in the highest income area of Enid, Okla. It is an upscale property situated on the corner of Cleveland and Willow Road. Both streets are major routes for travel from residential neighborhoods to the central business community.
Constructed in 1946, the brick and steel building was the original warehouse distribution center for Dayton Hudson. Velocity Express occupied the property during Irish's ownership. Velocity was the largest same day delivery company in the United States. Irish Realty sold the property in 2011.
PONCA CITY CENTER
Built in 1976, the poured in place concrete building is at the heart of its historic downtown. Approximately 89,000 square feet, Irish Realty donated the 6 story class B office building in December of 2016 to the Ponca City Development Authority.
SANTA FE VILLAGE
Irish Realty acquired Santa Fe Village in 2001. The ten acre stretch of commercial property located at the southwest corner of 33rd and Santa Fe in Edmond offered frontage along both section lines. The intersection quickly became one of the busiest in the area. The property was divided into pad sites which are now the home of 7-Eleven, Sonic and a retail office center.